Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice explains how we collect, process and store your personal data through your use of our website.
Who we are
This website is operated by Radio Physics Solutions Limited (RPS), registered in England and Wales under company number 6768053 and whose registered office is at The Elms Courtyard, Bromesberrow, Ledbury HR8 1RZ. RPS has a wholly owned subsidiary Radio Physics Solutions Inc., together with RPS hereinafter referred to as the “Group”.
This privacy notice is issued on behalf of the Group, so when we mention “RPS”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, we are referring to the relevant company within the Group that is responsible for processing your personal data. We are controller of the personal data that we collect, meaning that we control the ways in which your personal data is collected and the purposes for which it is used.
We have a data protection nominated officer (Nominated Officer), who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Nominated Officer using the details set out below.
How to contact us
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: FAO Nichola Cole, Radio Physics Solutions Limited, The Elms Courtyard, Bromesberrow, Ledbury HR8 1RZ
Telephone number: +44 (0) 1531 651230
Your right to complain
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”): https://ico.org.uk, or your local supervisory authority.
Third party links
Our website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on such links may allow third parties to collect or share personal data about you. We do not control third party websites, nor are we responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website that you visit.
Personal data that we collect about you
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed.
When using our website, we may collect, use, store and / or transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
• Contact Data includes your name, email address and telephone number.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, services and solutions.
We do not collect Special Category data (as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation)
How is your personal data collected
You may give us your Contact Data by completing the Contact Form found on our website or corresponding with us by email or otherwise.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, e.g. where we have business or commercial reasons to use your personal data, however we will never put our legitimate interests above what is best for you.
We do not share your personal data with any third parties outside the Group, unless we are legally required to do so or it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we originally collected it. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis upon which we propose to do so.
We may share your personal data within the Group. This may involve transferring your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we will ensure that a similar degree of protection is afforded to it as it would be within the EEA.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, or altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and we will notify you and any applicable supervisory authority of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your legal rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following legal rights in relation to your personal data:
• Access: This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
• Correction: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you to be corrected, however we may need to verify the accuracy of any new personal data that you provide to us.
• Erasure: This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Please note that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons.
• Object to Processing: You may have the right to object where we are processing your personal data. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, which may override your rights and freedoms.
• Restrict Processing: This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (i) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (ii) where our use of your personal data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it; (iii) where you need us to hold your personal data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iv) if you have objected to our use of your personal data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact the Nominated Officer.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you in order to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request.
Please note that we try to respond to all legitimate requests within one (1) calendar month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you have any questions at all in relation to this privacy notice or any other matter relating to your personal data, please feel free to contact the Nominated Officer.